Luxor - Hip Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
The Art Deco trend inﬂuence is becoming more prominent in the upcoming year. The Art Deco movement originated in the 1920s and 1930s, which its’ style is recognised by its use of geometric shapes, clean lines and surrealism. This design is inspired by ancient Egyptian symbols in Art Deco style. It is named after the ancient Egyptian city Luxor.
This tapestry hip length shoulder crossbody bag is a compact piece for carrying all the daily essentials for a day around the city.
- Modest amount of space for your phone, purse and personal goods.
- Patterned nylon lining inside.
- Closed with a zip fastener.
- Detachable shoulder strap included.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product Size (cm): W 20 x H 13 x D 7