V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow Tapestry Double Zip Purse
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small RFID card purses with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
The Double-Zip Around Purse from Signare features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Two zips across the outside of the purse.
- Room for up to 20 cards as well as slip pockets for extra cards.
- Inner pouch for short change.
- Small enough to fit in your handbag.
- Features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
Product size (cm): W 11 x H 8 x D 4 cm
Weight: 0.16 kg