V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow - Foldaway Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with pretty foldaway shopper bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
Compact and eco-friendly, this piece opens up to provide ample space for your shopping trips and folds away for easy storage in your handbag.
- Fastened with a frontal clip button closure.
- Opens up to provide ample room for shopping goods.
- Folds away for compact storage.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Size (Folded): W 21 x H 12 x D 1.5 cm
Size (Open): W 38 x H 35.5 x D 9 cm | Handle Drop Length: 10cm