V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow - Long Zip Purse
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small RFID wallet with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
Signare Tapestry purse with a zip around fastening has the latest RFID blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Slim design that will make its way into your handbag.
- Detachable faux leather wristlet handle.
- Slots for up to eight cards and extra compartments for coins, notes and receipts.
- Fitted with a full length zip around fastening.
- Features the latest RFID blocker technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric
Product size (cm): W 19.5 x H 10 x D 2.5 cm
Weight: 0.17 kg