V&A Licensed Almond Blossom and Swallow Tapestry Triple Compartment Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique trip bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
Introducing Signare’s NEW Spring 2020 bag model, Triple Compartment Bag. Packed with three spacious compartments, it’s great for carrying a variety of items. Each one has its own zip for added security. Organising the contents of your bag has never been so simple!
- Three large compartments
- Extra-long zip along the top of the bag allowing easier access to all its contents
- Three inner zip pockets (one with a zip), perfect for storing your phone or loose change
- Adjustable strap included with carabiner clips, allowing the bag to be converted into a shoulder bag
- Robust faux-leather strap and handle
- Four metal studs on the base of the bag
- Signare-branded inner lining, , and gold clean finish logo demonstrating its premium quality
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 23 x D 11