Marrel's Tulip Black Tapestry Big Holdall Travel Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jacob Marrel was a painter working in the Netherlands who is greatly famous of flowers (mostly tulips) and insects drawing. His artwork also is known as "Jacob Marrel tulips". Many of Marrel's tulip paintings can be viewed at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. This tapestry pattern reproduce pink tulips and butterflies with black background colour inspired from Marrel’s artwork.
Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Now includes a detachable shoulder strap
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg