Jane Austen Blue Computer Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small 15.6 laptop case with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Our Signare tapestry computer bag is roomy and stylish, perfect for keeping your laptop safe and protected when you’re on the move.
- Large enough to hold most laptops up to 15.6”
- This laptop bag is large enough to house your tablet (such as iPad Pro) with maximum diagonal 15.6 inches, have central inside divider for documents, notepad etc.
- Also features separate compartments with exclusive pockets for essential items such as your cell phone, files, books and folders to ensure you are fully prepared for your day
- Also has two padded sleeve pockets for iPads, tablets or cables.
- Zip fastener and front zip pocket for even more storage
- The adjustable shoulder strap lets you customize the carrying length and is removable to fit your needs and convenient for you to carry
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Size (cm): W 40 x H 29 x D 11