Jane Austen Oak - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with decorative pillow covers for couch.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen novels. The Signare tapestry Jane's Oak pattern, is a floral design, draw of oak design with leaves from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to her (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
A decorative pillow case that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg