UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Johannes Vermeer is a Dutch Golden Age oil painter. Girl with a Pearl Earring painting is his most famous. In 2006, the Dutch public selected it as the most beautiful painting in the Netherlands. It is a tronie of a girl wearing a headscarf and a pearl earring. The painting has been in the collection of the Mauritshuis in The Hague since 1902.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg
Find Cushion Covers in all patterns