Da Vinci Lady with an Ermine Tapestry Shoulder Tote Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Lady with an Ermine was probably painted by da Vinci around 1490, pre-dating his Mona Lisa by around ten years. At the time, da Vinci was in the employ of Duke Ludovick Sforza, and the subject of the portrait is thought to be the Duke’s mistress. The painting is located at Czartoryski Museum in Kraków, Poland.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg