Da Vinci Mona Lisa Woven Tapestry Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 45% polyester, 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Decorate your home with our beautiful art cushions.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Probably the best-known and most studied painting of all time, Mona Lisa by da Vinci, depicts Lisa Gherardini, wife of a merchant. It continues to captivate millions of visitors who flock to see it every year in the Louvre Museum in Paris, where it’s been on display since 1797.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg