Jane Austen Blue Double Zip Card Holder | Blue RFID Purse | DZIP-AUST
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small RFID card purses with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
The Double-Zip Around Purse from Signare features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Two zips across the outside of the purse.
- Room for up to 20 cards as well as slip pockets for extra cards.
- Inner pouch for short change.
- Small enough to fit in your handbag.
- Features the latest RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
Product size (cm): W 11 x H 8 x D 4 cm
Weight: 0.16 kgFind Double Zip Round Purses in all paterns -- Find all the models in the Austen Blue collection