Edgar Degas Two Dancers on a Stage - College Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Two ballerinas dancing on stage was painted by French artist Edgar Degas (1834–1917). Degas was fascinated by the world of dance, and over half of his paintings are of dancers. In this painting, the graceful movement of the dancer in her ballet clothes, and the light of the theatre are captured perfectly. It is collected at Courtauld Gallery, London, England.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg