Foldaway Bag-Art-A. Bosschaet A Still Life of Flowers (Print Canvas)
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with pretty foldaway shopper bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a The National Gallery Licensed Product in print canvas version
This elegant design is inspired by Ambrosius Bosschaert's A Still Life of Flowers in a Wan-Li Vase. It was painted in 1609-1610 in Middelburg where the artist lived most of his working life. He drew inspiration from botanical gardens and luxury goods.
Compact and eco-friendly, this piece opens up to provide ample space for your shopping trips and folds away for easy storage in your handbag.
- Fastened with a frontal clip button closure.
- Opens up to provide ample room for shopping goods.
- Folds away for compact storage.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Print Canvas
Size (Folded): W 21 x H 12 x D 1.5 cm
Size (Open): W 38 x H 35.5 x D 9 cm | Handle Drop Length: 10cm