Frida Kahlo Carnation - Slouch and Brush Combo
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a new range of Frida Kahlo Carnation design, symbolizes pure love, beauty, distinction and fascination. Frida Kahlo chose this flower to decorate her iconic headband together with Poppy(See Frida Kahlo Poppy range), they can be regularly seen in most of Frida Kahlo's masterpiece paintings as well, always draws everyone's attention to the artwork and the woman who is known as Frida Kahlo.
Made from Signare’s super durable woven tapestry fabric and 100% vegan and eco friendly PU leather, our 2021 Slouch bag is the perfect practical companion for busy bees on the move. Roomy enough to fit all your day and night essentials. Top Zip fastening to keep everything safe in check, also with internal zipped pocket.
Carry your essentials around in sleek style with this perfectly slouchy tapestry tote bag, ensures you’ll always matching in style with a sophisticated but relaxed look.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Adjustable double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics+ 100% vegan PU leather.
Product size (cm): W40 x H 30 x D9
Weight: 0.45 kg