Frida Kahlo Icon Tapestry Shoulder Tote Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s shoulder tote bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geo-metric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg