Frida Kahlo Icon Tapestry Travel Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION:100% Polyester.
EASY CARE:Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s weekend travel bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geo-metric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20