Frida Kahlo Poppy - Big Holdall Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique bags and luggage.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo Poppy design. Poppy is one of the strong features and symbols in Frida Kahlo's work and look, it has been often used in her paintings as a celebration of her national heritage. Frida Kahlo likes to paint flowers, as she believe that's the best way to keep them alive.
Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg