Frida Kahlo Poppy - Triple Compartment Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique trip bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo Poppy design. Poppy is one of the strong features and symbols in Frida Kahlo's work and look, it has been often used in her paintings as a celebration of her national heritage. Frida Kahlo likes to paint flowers, as she believe that's the best way to keep them alive.
Introducing Signare’s NEW Spring 2020 bag model, Triple Compartment Bag. Packed with three spacious compartments, it’s great for carrying a variety of items. Each one has its own zip for added security. Organising the contents of your bag has never been so simple!
- Three large compartments
- Extra-long zip along the top of the bag allowing easier access to all its contents
- Three inner zip pockets (one with a zip), perfect for storing your phone or loose change
- Adjustable strap included with carabiner clips, allowing the bag to be converted into a shoulder bag
- Robust faux-leather strap and handle
- Four metal studs on the base of the bag
- Signare-branded inner lining, , and gold clean finish logo demonstrating its premium quality
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 23 x D 11