Frida Kahlo Rose - Big Holdall Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Featuring Frida Kahlo Icon and Rose design, perfect for her fans!
Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg