Frida Kahlo Rose Tapestry Glasses Pouch
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small glasses pouch with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Featuring Frida Kahlo logo and rose design, perfect for her fans!
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5