Frida Kahlo Rose - Slouch and Brush Combo
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a Frida Kahlo Cooperation Licensing Product.
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Featuring Frida Kahlo logo and rose design, perfect for her fans!
Made from Signare’s super durable woven tapestry fabric and 100% vegan and eco friendly PU leather, our 2021 Slouch bag is the perfect practical companion for busy bees on the move. Roomy enough to fit all your day and night essentials. Top Zip fastening to keep everything safe in check, also with internal zipped pocket.
Carry your essentials around in sleek style with this perfectly slouchy tapestry tote bag, ensures you’ll always matching in style with a sophisticated but relaxed look.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Adjustable double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics+ 100% vegan PU leather.
Product size (cm): W40 x H 30 x D9
Weight: 0.45 kg