Frida Kahlo Rose - Travel Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s weekend travel bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Featuring Frida Kahlo logo and rose design, perfect for her fans!
A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag, sports bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 38 x H 27 x D 20