UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Throughout his career, the Scottish designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh experimented with stylised roses, and the Mackintosh rose motif recurs in much of his art. This sumptuous design depicts teardrops gently falling onto dark pink roses and the beginnings of art nouveau, the movement Rennie Mackintosh helped to inspire can be seen clearly in the pink roses.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5
Weight: 0.05 kg
Find Glasses Pouch in all patterns
-- Find all the models in the Mackintosh Rose & Tear Drop collection