Marrel's Tulip White Glasses Pouch | Floral Fabric Glasses Case | GPCH-JMTWT
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small glasses pouch with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jacob Marrell was a painter working in the Netherlands who is greatly famous of flowers (mostly tulips) and insects drawing. His artwork also is known as "Jacob Marrel tulips". Many of Marrel's tulip paintings can be viewed at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. This tapestry pattern reproduce pink tulips and butterflies with beige background colour inspired from Marell’s artwork.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5
Weight: 0.05 kgFind Glasses Pouch in all patterns -- Find all the models in the Marrel's Tulip White collection