Gold Kiss by Gustav Klimt Shoulder Tote Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908-09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase. The original art is collected at Belvedere Museum in Vienna, Austria.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg