V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Glasses Pouch
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small glasses pouch with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5
Weight: 0.05 kg