V&A Licensed Golden Fern Tapestry Long Zip Around Purse
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, RFID wallet with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
Signare Tapestry purse with a zip around fastening has the latest RFID blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Slim design that will make its way into your handbag.
- Detachable faux leather wristlet handle.
- Slots for up to eight cards and extra compartments for coins, notes and receipts.
- Fitted with a full length zip around fastening.
- Features the latest RFID blocker technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric
Product size (cm): W 19.5 x H 10 x D 2.5 cm
Weight: 0.17 kg