V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Sling Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg