V&A Licensed Golden Fern - Convertible Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
This design, Golden Fern was inspired by a furnishing fabric designed by Scottish architect, furniture designer and author, Bruce J. Talbert (1838–81), in 1875. Talbert favoured a new aesthetic derived from Japanese decorative art, also known as Aestheticism. The art movement was a complex mixture of several styles, and emphasised the importance of art above everything else and the pleasure to be found in beautiful things. This design is now held in the V&A archive.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg