Jane Austen Blue - Triple Compartment Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique trip bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Introducing Signare’s Triple Compartment Bag. Packed with three spacious compartments, it’s great for carrying a variety of items. Each one has its own zip for added security. Organizing the contents of your bag has never been so simple!
- Three large compartments
- Extra-long zip along the top of the bag allowing easier access to all its contents
- Three inner zip pockets (one with a zip), perfect for storing your phone or loose change
- Adjustable strap included with carabiner clips, allowing the bag to be converted into a shoulder bag
- Robust faux-leather strap and handle
- Four metal studs on the base of the bag
- Signare-branded inner lining, , and gold clean finish logo demonstrating its premium quality
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 23 x D 11