V&A Licensed Japanese Crane - Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Lighten up your home with our decorative pillow covers!
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This pattern is based on a striking kimono in the V&A collection, which features ﬂying cranes and cherry blossom. Believed to live for a thousand years, cranes are one of the most popular motifs featured on kimono and are a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
A decorative pillow case that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg