V&A Licensed Japanese Crane Tapestry Glasses Pouch
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small glasses pouch with big personality.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This pattern is based on a striking kimono in the V&A collection, which features ﬂying cranes and cherry blossom. Believed to live for a thousand years, cranes are one of the most popular motifs featured on kimono and are a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5
Weight: 0.05 kg