V&A Licensed Japanese Crane - Convertible Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality through Signare's top-handle shoulder bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a V&A museum licensing product.
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This pattern is based on a striking kimono in the V&A collection, which features ﬂying cranes and cherry blossom. Believed to live for a thousand years, cranes are one of the most popular motifs featured on kimono and are a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
Proven to be one of our most popular tapestry bag with shoulder strap styles and one of the best shoulder bags for women, this elegantly designed classic top handled handbag is one that can serve as a fantastic choice for your everyday needs.
- Brilliant choice for small travel, evening walks or overnight.
- Features a modest area for storing your handbag essentials, with an open sleeve and zip up pocket also featured on the inside.
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon.
- Faux leather handle and detachable shoulder straps included.
- Has the option to be worn as a handbag or converted into a cross body or shoulder style bag.
- Fitted with a full length zip fastener.
- Solid base with 4 studded feet.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 34 x H 23 x D 12 | Handle Drop Length: 10 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg