Klimt Gold Kiss Tapestry Gusset Tote Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make the most out of your shopping trip with Signare gusset bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908 and 09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase, and one of the pivotal works of the Early Modern period. It makes striking use of juxtaposition, the angular patterns of the man’s robes setting off the rounded, flowing patterns of the woman’s garb in hanging decorations Art Nouveau Design.
This gusset fold bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 35 x H 37 x D 8
Weight: 0.2 kg