UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Signare Tapestry purse with a zip around fastening has the latest RFID blocking technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Slim design that will make its way into your handbag.
- Detachable faux leather wristlet handle.
- Slots for up to eight cards and extra compartments for coins, notes and receipts.
- Fitted with a full length zip around fastening.
- Features the latest RFID blocker technology to protect your contactless cards from thieves and scanners.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric
Product size (cm): W 19.5 x H 10 x D 2.5 cm
Weight: 0.17 kg
Find Long zip Round Wallets in all patterns
-- Find all the models in the Austen Blue collection