Luxor - Glasses Pouch
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Useful, popular, small glasses pouch with big personality.
The Art Deco trend inﬂuence is becoming more prominent in the upcoming year. The Art Deco movement originated in the 1920s and 1930s, which its’ style is recognised by its use of geometric shapes, clean lines and surrealism. This design is inspired by ancient Egyptian symbols in Art Deco style. It is named after the ancient Egyptian city Luxor.
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- Fits a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold or silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching and damage to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size (cm): W 10 x H 19 x D 5
Weight: 0.05 kg