Mackintosh Rose and Teardrop Woven Tapestry Cushion Cover 45cm*45cm
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Discover NOW the Signare collection with covers for pillows. Decorate your home with unique cushion covers!
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This tapestry pattern is inspired by the Scottish architect, designer, water colourist and artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh. The 2017 Charles Rennie Mackintosh rose and teardrop is an iconic design. Mackintosh used stylised roses throughout his career. This design is one of the most developed. Each of the twenty roses is unique.
A decorative cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in your house. Available to buy on its own or with a cushion inner.
- This tapestry cushion makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Fits 18x18 inches cushions
- Double sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge. The artwork is represented on both sides
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size: 45 x 45cm/18 x 18inch
Weight: 0.2 kg