Mackintosh Simple Rose Tapestry Casual Daypack Backpack
FABRIC COMPOSITION: Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric and vegan friendly leather.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Charles Rennie Mackintosh (1868-1928) was a Scottish architect, designer, water colourist and artist. His artistic approach had much in common with European Symbolism. His work was influential on European design movements such as Art Nouveau and Secessionism.
Signare’s productions of the Mackintosh Rose and Mackintosh Rose & Teardrop are both iconic examples of his work. Mackintosh had used stylised roses throughout his career with Rose & Teardrop being one of the most
developed; each one of the twenty roses being uniquely designed.
Our casual backpacks are functional which makes it a brilliant choice for travel, office, work, school or college. They are compact sized making it a fantastic day-to-day bag.
- Front zip pocket on the outside
- Inside consists of two small slip pockets and one large one with an extra zip pocket.
- Fitted with a grab handle for easy carrying and hook hanging.
- Fully zipped across the top.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 26 x H 28 x D 14