Mille Fleur - College Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Alice in Wonderland bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This design was inspired by the Mille fleur style, or millefleurs (French mile-fleurs, literally "thousand flowers") refers to a background style of many different small flowers and plants, usually shown on a green ground, as though growing in grass. It is essentially restricted to European Tapestry during the late middle ages and early Renaissance, most popular from about 1400 to 1550 in France, but mainly about 1480–1520. The style has a notable revival by Morris & Co in 19th century England.
In our millefleur design, the plants are dispersed across the field on a black background representing grass, to give the impression of a flowery meadow, and cover evenly the whole decorated field.
Another thoughtful design gift for ladies who love flowers, a new year of celebration to the medieval classic style.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg