Mille Fleur Tapestry Big Holdall Travel Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique bags and luggage.
This design was inspired by the Mille fleur style, or millefleurs (French mille-fleurs, literally "thousand flowers") refers to a background style of many different small flowers and plants, usually shown on a green ground, as though growing in grass. It is essentially restricted to European Tapestry during the late middle ages and early Renaissance, most popular from about 1400 to 1550 in France, but mainly about 1480–1520. The style has a notable revival by Morris & Co in 19th century England.
In our millefleur design, the plants are dispersed across the field on a black background representing grass, to give the impression of a flowery meadow, and cover evenly the whole decorated field.
Another thoughtful design gift for ladies who love flowers, a new year of celebration to the medieval classic style.
Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as sports holdall gym bag.
- Fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support
- Now includes a detachable shoulder strap
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 57 x H 30 x D 29
Weight: 0.96 kg