Millie Fleur - Sling Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Enjoy your day with branded sling bags by Signare.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This design was inspired by the Mille fleur style, or millefleurs (French mille-fleurs, literally "thousand flowers") refers to a background style of many different small flowers and plants, usually shown on a green ground, as though growing in grass. It is essentially restricted to European Tapestry during the late middle ages and early Renaissance, most popular from about 1400 to 1550 in France, but mainly about 1480–1520. The style has a notable revival by Morris & Co in 19th century England.
In our millefleur design, the plants are dispersed across the field on a black background representing grass, to give the impression of a flowery meadow, and cover evenly the whole decorated field.
Another thoughtful design gift for ladies who love flowers, a new year of celebration to the medieval classic style.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg