Claude Monet Poppy Field - College Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn, woven tapestry fabric.
45% recyclable polyester + 55% cotton.
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s Shoulder Tote Bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
The French impressionist Claude Monet’s Poppy Field is one of the world’s most famous paintings. It conjures up the vibrant atmosphere of a stroll through the fields on a summer’s day. Monet showed Poppy Field to the public at the first impressionist exhibition in 1874. The painting is located at Musee d’Orsay, Paris.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg