Jane Austen Blue - Pull Holdall
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unusual luggage travel bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
The tapestry pull holdall travel bag is fantastically designed to make travelling away an efficient and easier experience.
- Fitted with a telescopic pull handle that fully extends to a height of 105cm; it is concealable within a zip compartment to protect it from damage.
- Inside zipper pocket for extra storage.
- Pair of sturdy faux leather handles provides an alternative means of travel.
- Base is fitted with a pair of solid feet at the top and a pair of wheels at the bottom.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Size: W 58cm x H 31cm x D 30cm
Weight: 2.65kg – max loading 20kg