Mackintosh Rose and Teardrop Tapestry Shopper Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare red shopper bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Throughout his career, the Scottish designer Charles Rennie Mackintosh experimented with stylised roses, and the Mackintosh rose motif recurs in much of his art. This sumptuous design depicts teardrops gently falling onto dark pink roses and the beginnings of art nouveau, the movement Rennie Mackintosh helped to inspire can be seen clearly in the pink roses.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg