Mackintosh Rose Tapestry Shopper Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare unique shopper bag.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This elegant rose pattern is based on the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, the Scottish artist, designer and architect. Well known for combining a progressive modernity with the spirit of romanticism, this simple rose design perfectly captures everything we love about Mackintosh art. With blood-red roses climbing vertically, some in full bloom, some still in bud, with their stems entwined, this is one of our favourite Rennie Mackintosh designs.
This shopper bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access.
- Lined with patterned nylon on the inside and features zip pocket for belongings.
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security.
- Two grab handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base for extra support.
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella.
Product size: 31 x 30 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 0.45 kg