Van Gogh Starry Night - College Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s cute side bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: The Starry Night is one of the best-known Vincent van Gogh paintings of all time. It depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, just before sunrise, with the addition of an idealized village. Painted in June 1889 by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Since 1941 it sits proudly in the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg