Van Gogh Sunflowers Shoulder Tote Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
Express your individuality with Signare’s cute side bags.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This is one of our favourite tapestry patterns, based on one of the best-known and best-loved of all Vincent van Gogh paintings. No collection of floral products is complete without Sunflowers by van Gogh – it simply radiates sunshine. Painted on January of 1889, the Sunflowers is one of the most popular paintings in the National Gallery of London
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
Weight: 0.55 kg