Jacob Marrel's Tulip White - Sling Bag
Made from eco dyed yarn
100% recyclable polyester
Vegan Friendly PU leather
Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN
Jacob Marrel was a painter working in the Netherlands who is greatly famous of flowers (mostly tulips) and insects drawing. His artwork also is known as "Jacob Marrel tulips". Many of Marrel's tulip paintings can be viewed at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. This tapestry pattern reproduce pink tulips and butterflies with beige background colour inspired from Marrel’s artwork.
If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is perfect for you.
- Ideal to hold your travel documents when on holiday.
- Can be worn as a cross body sling or shoulder style bag.
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag.
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods.
- Adjustable strap
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabric.
Product size (cm): W 20 x H 21 x D 7
Weight: 0.14 kg