The National Gallery Licensed Whistle Jacket Tapestry Computer Bag
FABRIC COMPOSITION: Signare Woven Tapestry Fabric and vegan friendly leather.
EASY CARE: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not soak in water.
UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is The National Gallery licensed product..
George Stubbs, 1724–1806
Whistlejacket (detail), about 1762 © The National Gallery, London
This artwork was painted in about 1762 by the British artist George Stubbs. This life-size portrait depicts the 18th century champion racehorse, Whistlejacket. Produced and distributed under license for the National Gallery, London, by Signare.
The National Gallery, London, founded in 1824, houses one of the greatest collections of paintings in the world. The National Gallery Collection contains over 2,300 works, including many famous works, such as Van Eyck’s The Arnolfini Portrait, Turner’s The Fighting Temeraire and Van Gogh’s Sunflowers.
Our Signare tapestry computer bag is roomy and stylish, perfect for keeping your laptop safe and protected when you’re on the move.
- Large enough to hold most laptops up to 15.6”
- This laptop bag is large enough to house your tablet (such as iPad Pro) with maximum diagonal 15.6 inches, have central inside divider for documents, notepad etc.
- Also features separate compartments with exclusive pockets for essential items such as your cell phone, files, books and folders to ensure you are fully prepared for your day
- Also has two padded sleeve pockets for iPads, tablets or cables.
- Zip fastener and front zip pocket for even more storage
- The adjustable shoulder strap lets you customize the carrying length and is removable to fit your needs and convenient for you to carry
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
Size (cm): W 40 x H 29 x D 11